Saturday, August 06, 2011

The killing of a dream

The following video takes a look into the Bahrani uprising that is still on-going. I urge at least all Syrians to watch, to see the similarities between the two uprisings: the injustice, the propaganda, the military intervention and occupation, chaos caused by intervention, casualties, death, mass arrests as well as the pain and anguish of protesters.


My heart goes out to every Bahrani. I can now truly understand their pain and suffering. I wish that one day their dreams will come true and their demands are met Inshallah. I hope those opposing the Syrian Uprising watches and learns from Arab uprisings across the region.

How does Assad differ from Mubarak? Or Gaddafi? Or Al Khalifa, the King or Crown Prince of Bahrain? Syrians who called for the fall of Mubarak and Gaddafi and now oppose the Syrian Uprising, how can you even justify your support for Assad and Ba'ath party now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment