Wednesday, April 04, 2012

15th March 2011

The following post which I copied and pasted from Anonymous Syria’s blog refers to the events that happened in Damascus, Syria on 15th March 2011; the start of the Syrian uprising.

What I witnessed 2day:5 of us were heading 2 Marjeh square, from Victoria bridge 2 Marjeh there were securityforces in disguise w/ cellphones 
As we're getting closer 2 Marje square the number of the security forces were getting bigger.then we heard a chant: Traitor who hits his ppl 
The protesters were being hit and attacked by those agents and that's why the protesters were chanting: traitor who hits his people. #Syria 
I thought there were 1000 security agents but a journalist I met later said there were 2000 of them, the protesters were almost 150 #Syria 
After the protesters were hit and attacked those agents started chanting something like: Long live our president. #Syria 
They started arresting ppl randomly, those who were watching, standing, shop keepers who were defending female protesters while being hit. 
I saw six men got arrested in front of me and one of them was a shop keeper defending a female protester who was under attack. #Syria 
While the security forces were hitting protersters I was taking a video and five of them captured me and took my mobile. #Syria  
My friend Nart Abd Al-kareem was arrested and he was not even among the protesters. #Syria
People gathered to see what's going on, I saw a little girl and a woman passing by and they were crying. #Syria 
They stopped one of my friends and he ran away before getting arrested. #Syria 
They called a veiled woman protesting "a whore" #Syria 
They kept arresting people randomly, they took them with vans, we heard they took the detainees to Samiramis hotel first. #Syria
I saw security forces hitting protesters with police sticks. #Syria 
Something dirty and disgusting was played today: many of those who were arresting ppl were wearing Jallabiya as in from Syrian Jazeera 

The previous updates has been copied from @razaniyat, I thank Razan for her courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment